PowerPoint to Flash Converter
The best PowerPoint to Flash Converter can create Flash presentations and E-Learning courses in a few minutes with its value-added features. You can also add narrations, animations, interactivities, quizzes, and simulations to your presentations to engage your audience.
- Easy PowerPoint slide show to Flash presentation conversion;
- View presentations anywhere on any computer regardless of viewer’s platforms after converting PowerPoint to flash;
- Seamless integration with quiz and simulation;
- Create SCORM and AICC compliant content easily, then it is very easy to deliver and track content for your Learning Management System.
|PowerPoint to Flash Converter Comparison|
| - Best
|Products Name||PPT to Flash Converter||PowerPoint to Flash Video Converter||PowerPoint to FLV Converter||PPT to Flash Conversion|
|Overall Rating||# 1||# 2||# 3||# 4|
|Easy to Use|
|Value for Money|
More Information about PowerPoint to Flash Reviews >>
The Best PowerPoint to Flash Converter
The best PPT to Flash Converter Software is an excellent PowerPoint to flash video converter in the market which can not only convert PowerPoint to FLV file, but also it can convert PPT to MP4, MOV, 3GP, 3G2 file with excellent quality and fast conversion speed.
Why we choose this PowerPoint to Flash Converter?
1. Cushion playback of PowerPoint video on the Web
Configured with advanced coding technology, the PowerPoint to Flash Converter is capable of creating slick PowerPoint flash videos (FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP or 3G2) that can play in cushion online, without bothering to any extra download.
2. Multiple kinds of PowerPoint file and output file are supported
PowerPoint to Flash Video Converter supports all kinds of PowerPoint file conversion, including PPT, PPS, PPTX, POT, etc. as the inputs; and this PowerPoint to FLV converter also supports multiple flash video including FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, and 3G2 as the output.
3. Flexible audio and video parameters
The PowerPoint to Flash Converter allows you to reset conversion parameters for audio (e.g. audio codec, quality, bit rate, sample rate and channels) and video (e.g. video codec, quality, size, bit rate and frame rate).